Introducing FiveBy Managed Services for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fraud Protection
FiveBy is delighted to provide managed services that support the implementation and ongoing management of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fraud Protection. These services include expert evaluation, implementation and run management.
“As a longstanding Adobe partner in the fraud prevention area, FiveBy was chosen as our key managed service provider to help us successfully implement and run Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fraud Protection. We are excited to dramatically elevate our fraud prevention efforts using this innovative AI tool, combined with FiveBy’s expertise.”
— Michael Draper, Director Digital Fraud and Consumer Protection, Adobe
How FiveBy Can Help
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fraud Protection enables companies and organizations to identify fraud and loss issues faster, and provides tools to enable earlier identification and monitoring to prevent future losses. With our expertise and experience in fraud prevention FiveBy can help you seamlessly implement and run this solution by providing support every step of the way.
FiveBy typically engages via a ‘managed service’ model where our teams of experts (including credentialed fraud investigative analysts and data scientists) provide dedicated support within your environment. We have developed a full suite of service offerings ranging from on demand risk reports to full outsourced managed services based on your needs.
The managed services below have been designed to support evaluation, implementation, and ongoing management of Microsoft Dynamic’s 365 Fraud Protection. All service offerings are flexible, and can be modified to meet your needs. We offer fully staffed, intermediate staffing, or minimally staffed options. We’re here to ensure you maximize your investment in your fraud prevention solution.
High level evaluation of fraud management within your ecosystem including:
- A review of current fraud mitigation processes, tools, workflows, and decision matrices
- An assessment of potential cross-functional impacts to implementing DFP
FiveBy can also provide a deeper level of consultation and assessment that includes:
- Small batch data labeling (a requirement for DFP proof of concept and ongoing AI training)
- Data mapping (alignment of your data and DFP schema)
- Data health analysis
Data Interpretation and
Implementation Support Services
Comprehensive implementation support during and post POC including:
- Identification of use case data to upload for effective mapping
- Liaise on your behalf to meet time targets for testing including identification of resources needed to proceed to implementation phase
- Work with your team to develop effective ways to optimize DFP
- Provide further insights regarding known fraud vectors as identified by FiveBy during the assessment and engagement
Work with Microsoft to implement DFP in your environment including:
- Ongoing data management and hygiene
- Systematic AI retraining as required
- Active management of DFP output and fraud signals -Parameter and rules configuration adjustments
- Strategic advisory support aligned to your growth and fraud mitigation journey